Oando Plc is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst (Oando Clean Energy)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job Type: Full-time
Reports To: Executive Vice President (EVP), Operations
- Oando PLC, Nigeria’s leading energy solutions provider is expanding its energy business portfolio through the creation of a renewable business called Oando Clean Energy Limited (OCEL). Our agenda is to achieve carbon neutrality as we meet the continent’s energy demands through the exploitation of green and renewable sources.
- We believe access to energy is the bridge between Africa’s underdevelopment and the achievement of its full potential, and our goal is to build that bridge with geothermal, solar, waste, wind, biofuels, and other sustainable ‘bricks’ towards the enhancement of lives and livelihoods.
- To this end we are looking to hire a Business Analyst. He/She provides support in the EVP, Operation’s office by ensuring the proper articulation of business strategies and the attainment of periodic goals and objectives.
- Provides necessary assistance in the formulation and execution of OCEL’s vision, short and long-term objectives, plans, and policies.
- Assists in the development and implementation of broad policies governing all aspects of business operations and administration
- Monitors corporate performance to ascertain progress toward the attainment of stated business objectives
- Collates and analyzes information/data from various internal and external stakeholders as regards regulatory issues, marketplace needs, the competitive environment, business performance and other pertinent issues
- Provides key information to the EVPO.
- Assists in ensuring optimum performance in operational and cost control functions
- Follows up with entities on reporting and monitoring of organizational performance metrics
- Carries out various forms of business, financial and technical analysis
- Assists with research and compilation of reports, providing critical information to the EVPO and other key executives for decision making
- Develops communication material and pitch books (e.g. presentations and research papers) at the EVP’s request
- Ensures compliance with industry, regulatory and Company’s policies and procedures
- Assists in identifying, gathering and communicating regulatory, political actions and issues that may impact OCEL’s business and operations
- Support the EVPO’s interactions with relevant departments across the Company to ensure relevant and timely information is obtained for further action.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or other related areas.
- An MBA is an advantage
- 2 – 3 years work experience in Energy industry.
- Business Process & Organization
- General Business Knowledge
- Strategic thinking
- Planning and control
- Business Performance Monitoring
- Political Savvy
- Customer focus/orientation
- Oral & Written Communication
- PC Utilization (MS Office Apps)
- Basic energy industry knowledge
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Analyst, Oil And Gas|