Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of N2 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its thirty three (33) branches in twenty one (21) states and the Federal Capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Zaria, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepares financial statements and analysis for branch
- Manages and supervises department employees; responsible for day-to-day supervision and leadership
- Maintains and oversees all banking procedures and processes
- Recruiting, vetting, interviewing, and hiring new employees
- Overseeing approvals of loans, lines of credit, and other fiscal plans
- Assisting with customer service and satisfaction
- Marketing branch within the community to attract business
- Records and researches all financial information for analysis
- Oversees budget reports, preparation of budgets, and analysis of budgets
- Documents and interprets complicated financial information for bank clients
- Advises on procedures and financial management as well as developing policies
- Oversees financial reports for taxes, regulatory agencies, and other financial groups relating to branch finance
- Forecasts and plans according to fiscal needs
- Growing bank’s number of accounts
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business with an emphasis in Finance, or a related field
- Excellent computer skills; experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- A Minimum of 2 years progressive or relevant work experience in a complex work environment (preferably marketing/communications/e-commerce).
- In-depth understanding of branch bank and its position in the industry.
- Ability to manage employees, while multitasking large projects.
- Pays strict attention to detail.
N50,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Bank, Risk/Credit/Finance/Insurance/Investment|