JOB TITLE: Bank Teller
JOB LOCATION: Nationwide
Employment Type: Full-time
- They will be responsible for handling customer financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals, transfers, money orders, and checking.
- Assist bank customers deposit and withdraw their monies.
- Resolve discrepancies in accounting processes.
- Verify and reconcile balances for individual cash drawers.
- Identify and resolve customer needs.
- Ensure quality services to customers.
- Sell financial products and services to customers.
- Build customer loyalty.
- Process and perform daily bank transactions.
- Accept customer deposits and loan payments.
Experience, Qualification, and Required Skills
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc Degree from a reputable institution.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not more than 28 years.
- The candidate must be very smart.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality and ethical behavior.
N85,000 monthly (gross).
- HMO, Pension, 13th Month, and Annual Leave Allowance.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Bank Teller” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: October 31, 2021