- Job Identification: 331
- Locations: HEAD OFFICE, LAGOS, HEAD OFFICE, LAGOS, NG
- Collaborate with IT management and department heads to assess near- and long-term network capacity needs.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records.
- Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services
- Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Participate in managing all network security solutions.
- Manage all network services defined in the service catalogue and ensure achievement of OLAs
- Test network & communication performance and provide performance statistics and reports; (Monthly & Quarterly)
- Ensure proper documentation of all network and communication process/procedures and Configuration items
Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head, IT Operations & Infrastructure or Group Head, Information TechnologyEducation
- First degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Systems Engineering or Operational sciences with strong Information Systems component.
- A second degree in any of these disciplines and/or technical certifications will enhance performance though not essential
Minimum experience – 2+ years relevant experience in Network Management in the banking industry or ICT company.