AFRICA /MARKETING – MARKETING /
FULL-TIME ONSITE OR REMOTE
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for an experienced Affiliate executive, joining our fast-paced global marketing team, to help the company grow to the next level through Affiliate Marketing.
This role will manage and grow our African affiliate partners, whilst also building upon our affiliate marketing processes and strategies.
- Manage and build upon relationships with affiliate partners
- Increase the cost-efficiency and maximize the contribution of affiliates Acquire new partners to grow the affiliate scheme.
- Analyse campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI
- Manage the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spend
- Oversee all affiliate campaigns ensure their integrity and that they meet our standards
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management
- Boost business growth directly through affiliate contributionInitiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates.
- 3+ years minimum experience in an affiliates role
- An in-depth knowledge of the Africa affiliates markets
- Strong communicator and relationship management skills
- Effective sales and negotiation skillsDriven and results-orientated
- Effective reporting and presentation skills
- Good understanding of tracking technology
- Prior interest in cryptocurrency and financial technology is a strong plus
Working at Binance• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation• Great career development opportunities in a growing company• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career• Competitive salary• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.