JOB TITLE: Accountant
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Preparing, examining, and analyzing accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to access accuracy, completeness, and compliance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts
- Track all income lines and revenues, item by item and advise Management on any idle Current Asset.
- Carry out Daily Sales to Cash Reconciliation of all Current Assets
- Preparing tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Preparation and presentation of Monthly Income Statements, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statements.
- Preparation of the annual operating budget.
- Analyzing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- A Degree in Accounting or any related field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience.
- Candidates must be chartered.
- Very attractive.
- Other benefits include: HMO, Group Life Insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: October 25, 2021