About The Company
PATOD Energy Limited – Our key focus is using renewable energy and technology in maximizing agricultural productivity in Africa and food security.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies / industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Company email setup and system network.
- Perform routine site audits, as well as ongoing maintenance, on an as-needed basis.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or a related field with 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Top-notchprogramming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
N80,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.