About The Company Dezigntees.ng is an online clothing design and prints company that provides customers with free online design templates to edit and shop from. We’re a Nigerian online platform for customized clothing and accessories, a go-toplace for individuals and brands looking to realize their creative ideas on quality fabrics. We value freedom of expression, whether it’s with your own designs or those made available by our creative artist. T-shirts, Polos, Caps, Hoodies, Bags, Aprons and a lot more can easily be print on our platform. We’re setting new standards for clothing through top-quality fabrics, prints and rapid delivery, allowing you to spend less time worrying while saving time and money. Dezigntees.ng team has an extensive design and print experience, it’s this in-depth creative knowledge that enables us to deliver thoroughly considered design and prints for our clients. They are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Graphics Designer Location: Yaba, Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- Dezigntees.ng is looking for a Graphics Designer to roll out the role involving the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. The goal is to roll out creatives quickly.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Develop Banners for our social and web platforms
- Develop designs for Sourvenirs
- Candidates should possess an OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Proven graphic designing experience (0-2 Years)
- E-Commerce experience would be an advantage
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Corel draw, InDesign,Illustrator, andPhotoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Application Closing Date 29th September, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the subject of the mail.