FMARD Recruitment 2021 Application process has commenced. Download the Federal Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment registration form online or Register through their portal fmard.gov.ng/.
Recently, the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development has announced its job recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining the ministry. In fact, here’s how you can apply for the ongoing FMARD Recruitment 2021 portal registration.
We see that you’re curious to apply for this job vacancies at Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD), kindly follow the step-by-step process to submit your application.
Job Vacancy at Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD)
Job Title: State Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
Duration: The appointment will be for a period of two (2) years in the first instance, renewable subject to satisfactory performance acceptable to FGN /IFAD.
- The State Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be responsible for operating, coordinating and facilitating the planning of project M & E activities at the state level.
- He/she will oversee the operationalization of the project PME system and ensure its fill linkage with other information and knowledge systems, to enable the project to be flexible and responsive to changing circumstances.
- The Officer will also assess the needs and capacity for PME at the state level and design and implement capacity building activities.
- The Officer will work closely with the LGA Desk Officers to ensure a coherent and collaborative approach to PME at the state level.
- Develop activities for the annual work plan and budget (AWPB).
- Organize and supervise focused baseline surveys and assessments of beneficiaries at the beginning of the project lobe undertaken by consultants.
- Prepare an M&E Plan, including the project’s monitoring formats.
- Establish indicators for outputs, outcomes and impact, monitor implementation processes and performance, and assess outputs and outcomes in line with government and [FAD ORMS guidelines.
- Foster participatory planning and M&E by training and involving stakeholder groups.
- Prepare essential data to be included in quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports.
- Monitor financial and physical progress as well as reporting back to stakeholders to create a better learning environment; undertake project and thematic evaluations.
- Ensure capture of intended impact as well as successes and failures; prepare reports and guide staff in preparing their progress reports.
- Implement report formats so that all reports from service providers/implementing partners can be regularly and conveniently compiled/aggregated to contribute to the overall project results framework.
- Organize and oversee state level annual review and planning workshops and preparation of AWPB.
- Inform and join supervision missions by screening and analysing reports.
- Select service providers where necessary and formulate TORs and scope of work for the service providers. Supervise, monitor and certify the work of service providers for the various activities and assignments.
- Contribute to the drafting and consolidation of the periodic project progress reports of the state.
Qualification and Experience
- Master’s Degree or higher level of University Degree in Agricultural Economics, Social Sciences, Economics, Statistics or other relevant field.
- Proficient in the use of databases and spread-sheets, statistical and other software packages for both quantitative and qualitative analysis and demonstrated skills in quantitative and qualitative analysis and data management.
- Experience in analyzing complex programmes or policies
- A minimum of 8 years proven experience working in, designing and implementing M&E / Results-based management and/or project management in areas such as agriculture, natural resources, rural finance and policy matters.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Have thorough understanding of analytical tools.
- Have solid understanding of use of modern information and communication technology (ICT) in development and excellent knowledge of computer-based communications tools, in particular web-and mobile-based technology.
- Experience in facilitation, in particular of learning processes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in the major local language(s) will be an asset.
Reporting and Location:
- The State Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (SMEO) position will report directly to the State Project Coordinator and the NPCO Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator who has overall responsibility for Monitoring and Evaluation. The SMEO has no reporting duly outside the SPCO and NPCO.
- The position will be in the Bayelsa State Project Coordinating Office in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
Application Closing Date
8th September 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
FMARD Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- First School Leaving Certificate or Basic Education Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree or Equivalent and Higher Degrees (where available)
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Local Government Area Identification
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
- Applicants should be within the ages of 18 and 50 years.
How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Recruitment 2021
To apply for the ongoing Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirements and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit FMARD registration portal
- Open to important information,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest recruitment updates.
When is FMARD Registration Portal Closing date?
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2021 application closing date was not specified. However, we are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- Strugz Recruitment
- Zarone Techologies Limited Recruitment
- NPF Microfinance Bank Recruitment
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment
- Stedarol Oil Recruitment
- Walmart Recruitment
- Solidarites International Recruitment
- U.S. Mission to Nigeria Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment
- Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question about FMARD recruitment, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.