About The Company
We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Location: Ajah, Awoyaya, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming creditworthiness.
- Sales of retail products and services to potential customers by making proactive sales effort.
- Improve loan applications and documentation by informing applicants of additional requirements.
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
- Analyses the financial viability of clients who seek to acquire loans for homes and businesses.
- Conducts preliminary interviews with loan applicants.
- Gives recommendations to clients on the type of lending program they should avail, including term and payment schedule.
- Review all loan documents and agreements to make sure these are all complete, valid, and according to the bank’s guidelines.
- Approve or disapprove loan applications based on merit and level of financial viability.
- Meet with clients who have difficulty keeping up with the loan amortization schedule and adopt a proactive position to win/win solutions.
- Help customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND or B.Sc Degree in any field
- Must have 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Must not be more than 35 years old
- Must have a flair for Sales / Marketing
- Good communication skills
- Very smart and articulate.
N47,000 net / month, plus HMO.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.