ECOWAS Recruitment 2022/2023 Vacant openings are now available for citizens of the 15 ECOWAS Countries.
Application has commenced for candidates who wish to join ECOWAS COMMISSION, ECOWAS PARLIAMENT, ECOWAS COURT OF JUSTICE, ECOWAS REGIONAL ELECTRICITY REGULATORY AUTHORITY (ERERA), GIABA/CDGC and ECOWAS Regional Competition Agency (ERCA) through www.ecowas recruitment.int.
Interested Candidates are asked to visit the ECOWAS Recruitment 2022 portal to download ECOWAS recruitment application form online or apply through their career website.
After all, candidates are to go through all ECOWAS Vacancies requirements 2022 before applying for any Job Position.
Are you interested in news about ECOWAS recruitment 2022 or do you want to go down straight to the ECOWAS job recruitment portal? Then proceed to view the selection process before applying.
Is the ECOWAS Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) application form is out online for registration. The report has it that ECOWAS recruitment has commenced an application for qualified candidates into the Economic Community of West African States(ECOWAS) at www.ecowas recruitment. int.
APPLY FOR: UN Jobs in Nigeria.
Available Vacancies at ECOWAS Regional Competition Agency (ERCA)
There’s no available vacancy at the moment.
ECOWAS Job 2022 Requirements
- Possess bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a recognized University.
- Be below 50 years old.
- Field experience
- ability to organize work, set priorities, and work within timelines, giving attention to detail, stakeholders, indicators and risks;
- ability to identify, collect and assess indicators to monitor performance and to take proactive remedial action as required.
- Fluency in oral and written expressions in one of the ECOWAS official languages of the Community (English, French & Portuguese). Knowledge of an additional one will be an added advantage.
- ability to convey information clearly and concisely in a succinct and organized manner through both written and verbal means;
- not be employed with any organization during the period of service; and
- Other many requirements specified in each position.
Important Note about ECOWAS Recruitment 2022 Portal
Here are a lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for ECOWAS Vacancies 2022. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting ECOWAS recruitment portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the ECOWAS.
- Download the application form by clicking on the link in parentheses (JOB APPLICATION FORM) and fill it out correctly;
- Attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter;
- Send all the above mentioned documents to the related e-mail addresses.
How to Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2022
- Login to ECOWAS Portal: www.ecowas.int/current-careers/ to complete your online form.
- Second, upload your credentials (as it required in the site) including your most recent passport photograph.
- Submit your application.
When is ECOWAS Recruitment Process Closing Date?
All applicants are expected to complete their applications within six weeks from the date of publication.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- DAAR Communications Recruitment
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- UN Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Application Form
- Oilandgasjobsng.com Portal
- NYIF Email Verification Link
About ECOWAS Nigeria
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) was established on 28 May 1975, by the following fifteen (15) Member States: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Sierra Leone, and Togo.
Its Headquarters is in Abuja, Nigeria and its official working languages are: English, French and Portuguese.
What does ECOWAS do? The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is visioned into coordinating the effective implementation of its sectoral programmes.
The ECOWAS recruitment form for interested candidates is now available on the ECOWAS job vacancies application portal which will be is provided as you read.
ECOWAS Recruitment Salary?
If you would love to know about the Salary Scale of ECOWAS Staff in the Economic Community of West African States. SEE HERE.
How Long Does ECOWAS Recruitment Take?
Many of our visitors are really on our nerves about “How long ECOWAS recruitment take?” Meanwhile, here’s the jerk: the ECOWAS Recruitment process doesn’t take a long time like other Non-Federal government recruitment. Sometimes it takes up to six weeks for the completion of the recruitment process.
No jobs found.
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below for the activity.
However, should you have any questions about ECOWAS Job Vacancies, Please, Feel Free to let us know in the comment box.