About The Company
At Perecel Integrated Services Ltd, we only understand the language of excellent services and good quality by thriving to ensure that every detail counts in our maintenance of equipment and services delivery, providing best choices and operational efficiency.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Director
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Synthesize media strategy and accomplish them through design
- Responsible for the development and management of product and business portfolio
- Develops a comprehensive and aligned strategic creative plan to drive creative thinking
- Prepares project and campaign briefs
- Consistently understand the influence of design on consumers behaviour as it pertains to our target market and execute the right logic or feeling that is capable of influencing a purchase decision.
- Drives creative alignment across all products and evaluate the value of creative requests against larger business strategy and needs
- Drives brand story telling from conception to execution
- Develop the digital design, layout and feel of the advertising to be executed in various media
- Collaborate with the marketing team to deliver on key milestones
- Generate clear ideas and concepts by delivering the words and verbal contents that accompanies the visual elements.
- Drive the creative process for us to ensure deliverables meet all brand standards.
- Strategize and execute innovative and compelling creative concepts and experiences that support brand marketing efforts and elevate the brand experience
- Ensure quality creative/editorial content is delivered on time and on budget
- Establish, develop and maintain creative, conceptual and writing standards
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3- 5 years experience
- At least 2 years of advertising agency.
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, colour, web layout design, print production, animation, image manipulation, image selection and design
- Strong conceptual thinking abilities and solid art direction skills
- Strong understanding of the dynamics of the industry by keeping a close eye on global creative activity and emerging design trends
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a larger team in a fast-paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong time management, logic, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills especially in 3D designs with a strong portfolio
- Self-driven, decisive and dogged.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online