About The Company Here at Hartleys, we are driven by a lifelong commitment to delivering healthy food selections at affordable prices in a refreshingly clean and organized shopping environment. They are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager Location: Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement programs effective for enhancing corporate sales performance
- Contact customers via emails and phone calls to offer them products and services
- Visit clients or arrange meetings to discuss a product and how it will meet the requirements of a customer
- Deliver sales pitches and presentations to clients, highlighting the benefits of a product to influence purchase
- Communicate with customers to identify their requirements and assist them with selecting appropriate products that meet their specifications
- Motivate and guide sales teams to improve performance and achieve set goals
- Monitor the activities of sales personnel to assess performance and productivity
- Collaborate with the operations department to develop and implement plans effective for enhancing sales and overall company performance
- Ensure marketing objectives and activities are in line with sales targets
- Conduct surveys and research to gather information regarding market trends, potential leads, and sales opportunities
- Compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance
- Ensure provision of proper after sales support and services to clients
- Prepare and present to management periodic budgets/sales forecast
- Organize meetings to discuss sales activities and take decisions on strategies necessary for improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years experience working in a corporate business environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Building Collaborative and Healthy Relationships – Amiable enough to easily build productive working relationships with co-worker, external customers and resources whilst valuing people of different backgrounds, cultures and demographics.
- Communication and Presentation Skills – Expresses ideas clearly and concisely; passing information (written and Orally) to stakeholders appropriately
- Self – Leadership and Accountability – Ability to take ownership and work with little supervision
- Strong Analytical skills.
Application Closing Date 30th September, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Corporate Sale Manager” as the subject of the mail.