About The Company
As one of the pioneer non-governmental organizations and a key stakeholder in the national HIV response, we have built infrastructural and organizational capacity that allows us understand the changing public health landscape in Nigeria and rapidly tailor interventions to meet the requirements of the different constituencies and actors.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collections Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Entry-level
We are the place for you, if:
- You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow. You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
- In this role, you’ll be required to rehabilitate accounts in arrears through effective and efficient deployment of standard Collections practices using approved call scripts.
- You will also handle customers’ objections and complaints in a professional manner and liaising with respective departments where necessary for prompt resolution.
- Engage the customer through the telephone, e-mails & personal contact to determine willingness and ability to pay.
- Maintain daily activity logs of number of calls, right party contacts, promises to pay and promises to pay kept on the Bank’s appointed Collections system
- Negotiate effective payment plan arrangements & settlement that would prevent the account from rolling forward.
- Handling of customer’s objections & complaints in a professional manner and liaising with respective depts where necessary for resolution.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies in the customer’s payment schedule and repayment instruments.
- Required: University Degree from any related field
- Preferred: 1+ years of experience in consumer loans operation, if possible in a call center or in a similar collection center function
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Have high self-motivation with strong interpersonal skills
- Are a self-starter, take initiative and work collaboratively
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people. You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online