About The Company 21st Century Evolution Systems Limited is a leading Extra Low Voltage (ELV) system integrator, IT consultancy and security systems company. We are a team of brilliant minded driven professionals with a passion for creating solutions for our customers using information technology as a tool. We develop robust, reliable, scalable and secure solutions. Over the years we have grown in capacity and skill integrating our services to meet the requirement of clients from all business platforms ranging from hospitality – banking – business platforms. They are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Development Trainee Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Prospecting potential customers: by phone, by email, physically…
- Selling products or services to those clients.
- Managing a client’s portfolio.
- Managing sales process.
- Identifying new development channels.
- Follow-up of sales.
- Promoting the company and its product/service.
- Conduct market research and cultivate new client contacts.
- Prepare your pitches and approaches. Collaborate with the team to create proposals that address the client’s needs, issues, and goals.
- Conduct market research to find new prospects and collaborate with executives to develop strategies for pursuing them.
- Prepare and present pitches to possible investors.
- Attend periodic meetings with Business Development Team to analyse Sales reports and strategize.
- Demonstrating the technical features and benefits of our products.
- Advising customers on technology upgrades and related products.
- Composing tender documents and customer proposals
- Following up with customers and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong negotiation and analysis skills.
- Articulate, effective communication skills with the ability to communicate internally and externally.
Salary N30,000 – N35,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date 20th September, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.