The African Development Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 Job Vacancies are now available for qualified residents of the following countries: Nigeria, Central African Republic, Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire, Bamako, Mali, Nairobi, Kenya and Pretoria, South Africa, HQ or regional, Pretoria, South Africa, N’djamena, Chad, Egypt, Uganda, and All African country.
Applications have commenced for candidates who wish to join Development Bank Careers through the following African Union jobs:
Fit candidates are asked to visit the AFDB Recruitment Portal to view the African Union job vacancies 2021 online or to apply through their career website by sending automatic applications.
Before you start your application process, it is advisable that you go through the following Required Skills & Qualifications list to know what you will be required of you to complete your application successfully.
Disclaimer: The African Development Bank Recruitment 2021 application form is free of charge. We won’t ask you for any kobo.
Is AFDB Recruiting?
Yes, the African Union Bank is actively recruiting. The AFDB Careers portal has listed over 20 available vacancies in different locations across Africa. It may interest you to see some of the available positions in Nigeria below.
Job Vacancies at African Development Bank
|S/N||JOB TITLE||JOB TYPE||METHOD OF APPLICATION|
|1||Full Time||Apply Here|
|2||Full Time||Apply Here|
|3||Full Time||Apply Here|
|4||Full Time||Apply Here|
|5||Full Time||Apply Here|
|6||Full Time||Apply Here|
|7||Full Time||Apply Here|
|8||Full Time||Apply Here|
|9||Full Time||Apply Here|
|10||Full Time||Apply Here|
|11||Full Time||Apply Here|
|12||Full Time||Apply Here|
|13||Short – Term Staff (STS) – Administrative Assistant||Full Time||Apply Here|
African Development Bank Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- be a national of an African country, residing anywhere in the world;
- not be an active, non-active, retired, or separate staff member of the Bank;
- not have close family relations with an active or non-active staff member, such as mother, father, sister or brother;
- Government officials, active military personnel and political party leaders are not eligible;
- age limit is forty (40) years for men and women and forty-five (45) years for women with children;
- have outstanding academic credentials backed by a minimum of a Master’s Degree from a recognized institution in banking, business, economics or other social sciences, finance, international development, or in any other discipline relevant to the Bank’s business;
- have relevant and demonstrable work experience, strong communication skills, demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work with others;
- have at least 7 (seven) years’ work experience relevant to the Bank’s activities;
- demonstrate proven leadership and consultative skills;
- have experience in strategic planning, project management and execution;
- have experience in formulating policy, developing and implementing new strategies and procedures;
- demonstrate a strong ability to analyze and interpret financial and other data;
- excellent written and oral presentation skills;
- demonstrate ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of government and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community;
- Demonstrated ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
How to Apply for African Union Jobs 2021
- Interested candidates should complete the online form at the Bank’s website: https://career2.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=326&company=africandev(link is external)
- Applicants must apply online by no later than 15 October 2021.
- Applications will only be considered if they are submitted on line with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating date of birth, nationality, education and relevant experience.
- Applicants must also attach copies of academic transcripts and three letters of recommendation.
- The selection process will include the Bank’s Human Resources Department carrying out an initial vetting of applications to develop a short list of ten (10) applicant files to be further reviewed by the Foundation. A short list of three (3) candidates will be presented to the President of the Bank (or his designate) for final selection.
- Only applicants who fully meet the Bank’s requirements and are considered for interview will be contacted.
When is AFDB Recruitment Portal 2021 Closing Date?
The closing date for the job positions listed above is six weeks from the date of publication.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- Airtel Recruitment
- GTBank Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- OPEC Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- WAEC Results
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Lagos State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- Jumia Recruitment
- NJFP Application Form
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below for the activity.
However, should you have any questions, please feel free to let us know in the comment box