About The Company
Dezigntees.ng is an online clothing design and prints company that provides customers with free online design templates to edit and shop from. We’re a Nigerian online platform for customized clothing and accessories, a go-toplace for individuals and brands looking to realize their creative ideas on quality fabrics.
We value freedom of expression, whether it’s with your own designs or those made available by our creative artist. T-shirts, Polos, Caps, Hoodies, Bags, Aprons and a lot more can easily be print on our platform.
We’re setting new standards for clothing through top-quality fabrics, prints and rapid delivery, allowing you to spend less time worrying while saving time and money.
Dezigntees.ng team has an extensive design and print experience, it’s this in-depth creative knowledge that enables us to deliver thoroughly considered design and prints for our clients.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting / Admin Officer (Administrative Accounting)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The candidate will be expected to carry out all Accounting and Admin functions, including, but not limited to the following:
- Review of daily sales reports.
- Review and record daily expenses.
- Inventory monitoring and management.
- Make purchase orders for depleted inventory.
- Liaise effectively with government agencies, regulatory authorities, suppliers, professional advisers etc.
- Keep accurate records of petty cash.
- Prepare trial balance and profit and loss accounts.
- Payroll calculation.
- Monitor receivables and follow up with customers for payment.
- Fixed asset management.
- Carry out monthly bank reconciliations.
- Issue monthly management accounts.
- Prepare annual financial statements.
- Ensure taxes are filed timely.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger Handle general account queries.
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings, and statements.
- Track and restore accounting or documentation problems.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to the management and staff.
- Prepare and monitor invoices.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Interested Candidates should posses a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any related course with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Candidates must be knowledgeable about the International Financial Reporting Standards IFRS.
- Candidates must have experience using Microsoft Office Packages.
- Candidates must have experience in using online accounting software Sage.
- Candidates must be self-starters, and must be willing to learn.
- Candidates must be hardworking and honest.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.